Statement in accordance with Art. 13 of Leg. Dec. n.196/2003 on the processing of Personal data.
For Registration for the subsequent use of online services, including newsletters, sms messages, reservations and on-line consultancy, some personal data will be requested, including sensitive data, whose processing will be performed in compliance with instructions contained in the legislative decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196 and its subsequent modifications and riders.
In application of the above mentioned legislative decree in accordance with art. 13, we inform you that:
1) the acquisition of data that may be requested is an essential requirement for the delivery of the requested service;
2) the personal and sensitive data gathered and stored by, will be processed by collaborators of the processing owner as persons in charge and, if explicit consent was not given, will not be spread or communicated to Third Parties, unless for the cases given in this statement and/or by law and, in any case, via the agreed methods;
3) in relation to commitments undertaken, the, will be the only person allowed to send information to the Client.
4) the person concerned has the faculty to exercise his/her rights provided by art. 7 of the above-mentioned legislative decree and in particular to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal or sensitive data and, even if still not registered, and its communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain indication of:
- a) the source of the personal data and sensitive data;
- b) the purpose and manner of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) the identity data of the owner, person responsible, the person or category of person to whom the personal data may be communicated or be known to as person in charge;
- a) the updating, amendment or, if of interest, the integration of the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data in breach of law, including the data that does not need to be retained in relation to the purposes for which it was gathered or subsequently processed;
- c) the demonstration that the operations of the previous letters a) e b) have been brought to the knowledge, also as far as their content is concerned, of those to whom the data was communicated or spread, except in the case such a requirement proves to be impossible or involves the use of means evidently disproportionate to the protected right;
– oppose totally or partially:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was gathered;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising, newsletters, sms messages or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial announcements.
At any time, furthermore, by exercising his/her right to withdrawal from all services requested, the Client may ask for all data provided to be completely deleted. In this case, the , will only process the data which he is required to retain by law.
With limitation to operations relating to management of the Internet site, the company VILLA DEL DOSSO with registered office in Via Molino Risella, 1 – 21019 Somma Lombardo (VA) – Italy, has been nominated as Person in Charge of the processing.