History

Created by the architect Piero Portaluppi in Somma Lombardo (Varese) between 1932 and 1934, Villa Del Dosso is considered to be one of the greatest works from the vast production of the great architect. It is located in the Parco del Ticino, a protected environmental oasis nominated as a SIC (site of community importance) since 2008, in an enclosed area of about 17 hectares, where it is normal to see a multitude of wild deer and bucks running wild yet completely used to man. The building is recorded in the Register of the Portaluppi Foundation and is part of a larger building complex which also includes a house of the owner, Umberto Quintavalle, a porter’s lodge/stable a consecrated chapel and other minor buildings all designed by Portaluppi. Villa del Dosso is a private and prestigious location where stays and top level company events can be held
in complete privacy far from prying eyes.

Villa del Dosso is a private and prestigious location where stays and top level company events can be held in complete privacy far from prying eyes.

Logistics

Villa del Dosso is just12 minutes away from Terminals 1 and 2 of Malpensa Airport, an hour from Linate airport and only 50 minutes from the centre of Milan. A transfer service to/from the airports and to/from Milan is available. Days for sport and relaxation can be organised at our Milan Quanta Club (quantaclub.com) Italian, English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Thai interpreters are available.
Parking is available for up to 50/60 cars within the fenced property.

Google Maps Coordinates
45°39’02.1’’N 8°41’.12.2’’E